“All good things comes in small packages!!” The same can be said about Cupcakes too. How much ever full you are after your filling meal, there is always some space for a cute welcoming cupcake. This is a perfect and meal-ender and show-stopper of all parties! What can be better if this recipe is eggless? You need not worry for your vegetarian guest. Parties, get-togethers, guest or just friends/family, Cupcakes are always welcome!! If you cannot find a reason to celebrate, the fondness or sweetness of cupcakes can give you one, the celebration of Love and Life!!
This thanksgiving I have one more reason to celebrate! It is my husband’s birthday today! SInce Paresh is not very fond of the regular frosting cake so I thought what can be better than showing some love with cute cupcakes! I’m sure he would love and so would you!! Do try my new recipe and relish these tiny packets of happiness with your loved ones.
Serves 5-6 persons
Preparation time: 45 mins
Baking time: 20-25 mins
- All-purpose flour: 1 cup
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder: 1/3rd Cup
- Condensed milk (milkmaid): 1 cup
- Milk: 1 cup
- Sweet Bitter chocolate (Chopped): 100 gms
- Butter: 1/2 Cup
- Baking Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Instant fine coffee powder: 1tsp
- Pinch of salt (not required if butter is salted)
- Chocochips: 1/2 Cup
- Butter : 1/2 cup
- Sugar (icing sugar/fine powdered sugar) : 1 1/4th cup
- Cocoa Powder : 1/4th cup
- Milk : about 1/4th cup
- Vanilla essence : 1 tsp
- Chop 100 gm of bitter (about 50%) chocolate
- & 3. On a double boiler, melt chopped chocolate chunks and butter together till it is a smooth and flowy.
Dry Ingredients Mix
Mix all purpose flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee powder, baking powder and salt, and keep it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl take condensed milk, and whisk it with an electric beater
- keep blending it till the colour turns pale and it is light and fluffy.
- Now, add the chocolate butter mixture to condensed milk
- Once it is mixed well, start sieving the dry ingredients mix to the wet mixture in small portions.
- Mix gradually with the help of a spatula by cut and fold method
- Alternately, add little milk to it. Repeat this process till all the dry ingredients and milk is incorporated into the batter.
Once all the dry mix is incorporated in the wet mixture along with milk, in the end add choco-chips for that extra chocolaty flavour.
Now transfer the batter in the moulds and tap them once on your work surface once so that air bubbles are released if there are any. Now bake it 180 degree Celsius for 20 mins
Buttercream Chocolate Frosting
First of all take soften, room temperature butter and start whisking it with an electric blender. Keep blending it, till it is light and fluffy as show in the image. Now start gradually adding icing sugar to it. Make sure sugar is very fine. For best results I would recommend sieving the sugar (as I did it). Now add cocoa powder and vanilla essence to it and keep whisking. Once the cocoa powder is incorporated, you would realise that the frosting has become very dry. This is the time to gradually add milk as required to make a smooth consistency for piping. Now transfer it to a piping bag and decorate your cupcake as you desire.
Enjoy the best Cupcakes on this Thanks-Giving with your friends and family, along with the topping of Gratitude. These melt in mouth cupcakes will definately steal your heart and bring a smile on the face of your loved ones!!